Nissan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm new to the site. I have a 03 Spec V that I am looking to start modifying, any sugestions as to the order I should do the modifications in?

·
The Right One Baby!
2,506 Posts
Welcome to NF! I will move this to the Sentra section for you so you can get some more suggestions.

·
Registered
91 Posts
the possibilities are endless. . .

as the kind young lady exalta said above. . . i would also go with performance before the looks of the car. . . and what kind of performance?---> since the spec V comes with acceptional handling and control. . . no need to worry about that right now
I would upgrade on the engine for starts. . .

-air intake system
-shiny or painted headers
-computer chip
-cut the cat out and leave the muffler (sounds good)
-change the tranny fluid to a fluid better than the stock
-intercooler would look great on the bottom opening of that 03's front bumper
-bore the bitch out, add sleeves to cylinder, give it a supercharger or turbo, and and and. . . lmao---> if you are willing to put that much into it, that would be great

a front lip spoiler would look good too

oh well. . . i'm gunna stop dreaming

have a nice day

:banhump:

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Start with the basic mods that make a huge difference. Energy Suspension Motor Mount inserts are 30-40 bucks and make a night and day difference in wheel hop and how the car shifts. Stainless steel brake lines make a huge difference in how your pedal feels.

The conventional starter exhausts are Intake (generally cold air intake); header with downpipe; and exhaust. This makes the entire flow of the car better.

Really you can mod in terms of engine, suspension, tyres, brakes, cosmetics, audio...you name it you can do it. You have to give us more of an idea what area you want to mod in and we can help you more. BTW, welcome to nissan forums :)

·