Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Good way to welcome a new guy :rolleyes: . The car's not my style either, but he likes it, and that's what matters.

Anyway, welcome to the site, have fun, and become friendly with the search function :) .

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I like the car. It looks real nice and clean. Oh, WELCOME. :)

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
OPIUM3 said:

**holding back... holding back....

All i can say is to start watching blue's clues, so steve or whatever the new guy's name is, can help you get a clue...

*cough altezzas....
oh drop it with the altezzas gaggin stuff.. it gettin old.

nice car azn2dmax

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

To all the positive replies thanks. To all the haters, I really don't care just tryin to express what I like. As for the Altezza's I am goin to paint them to match the color of my car. thanks for the positive feedback for those who left them. It's all good everyone has their opinion that's what I'm in the military so we can keep it that way.

thanks,
oliver

P.S. Opium still no pics of your car??????? I wonder why???????

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Not a fan of the chrome rims or the Altezzas, but whatever floats your boat.

·
Banned
1,531 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the ride!

BTW, gotta get those pictures when you paint the altezzas....no matter WHAT anyone else thinks. Oh yeah, nice car. Clean, tight, and well taken care of.

·
I think I lost my mod-nes
313 Posts
I LIKE the wheels. They'd look like crap on my Sentra, not to mention they probably weigh so much my car wouldn't move, but they do look good. The altezzas are, well, very clear. :) That's all i've got on that, other than it's your car, and if you like clear, dammit, go clear. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I felt real old when I read: "EVER SINCE I WAS A LITTLE KID I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THE MAXIMA "

When I was a little kid, there was no Maxima :(

·
I think I lost my mod-nes
313 Posts
When I was a little kid, there were Maximas, and I also liked them. I begged my parents to get one that had the cool little keypad built into the drivers door to unlock it.(about 1991-94) and what'd they do, bought a friggin' BMW. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts