Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vanilla Ice all the way baby!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 18 I live in San Marcos, Ca. My dad and i own a skyblue 1988 non turbo 300zx, its in pretty good condition, body needs some new paint, but other then that it was over 170,000 miles on it and runs like a dream, here she is

i'm taking some automotive classes at the community college down here before going to uti so i'm hoping to have that looking much better in the next year or so, new pics will be up when i get them

we found those seats in a junkyard, same year z, same color, from the same dealer, creepy but awesome find

ne1 know how to fix the radio controls? they fell back into the actaul steering wheel?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
beautiful.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
hey!!!!!!!!! im going to UTI in march :cool: 2 cool dudes :cheers: nice car :thumbup:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
SanMarcosZfreak said:
i'm going up to uti in a year maybe year and a half, but i'm taking some automotive tech classes at the local community college
AY! tis what started this tiny UTI chat :thumbup: my choises for manufacter courses are
1: porsche
2: audi
3: nissan
but now im thinking instead of looking at the companies i like i should look into the ones that will give me the best future and for that im thinking volve would be a good one, porsche if i can get in..they only take 65 a year out of 15k!!!!, and VW has great starting pay
if anyone would fancy a look at what i am talking about...please feel free to click this link MSAT program

·
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1.6pete said:
AY! tis what started this tiny UTI chat :thumbup: my choises for manufacter courses are
1: porsche
2: audi
3: nissan
but now im thinking instead of looking at the companies i like i should look into the ones that will give me the best future and for that im thinking volve would be a good one, porsche if i can get in..they only take 65 a year out of 15k!!!!, and VW has great starting pay
if anyone would fancy a look at what i am talking about...please feel free to click this link MSAT program
well i wanna eventually build customs and work on cars, so either i'm gonna try to get into the nissian or bmw courses, but for now its auto maintence/minor repair, and engine diagnosis

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
thats a nice ass condition 300 you go there...all the ones i see are busted as hell and some 16 year old kid behind the wheel trying to rev at me...

·
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NotAnotherHonda said:
thats a nice ass condition 300 you go there...all the ones i see are busted as hell and some 16 year old kid behind the wheel trying to rev at me...
lol well i'm 18 and i'd proly rev to :crazy:, but yeah the only real problems are the front bumper as u can see, stupid sun, and the back bumper, and not so noticible on the rear side windows the sealer is dripping down but yeah other then that shes a dream

1 - 12 of 12 Posts