Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have searched around some on the forum but didn't have any luck finding the answers I was looking for(lay out alittle different from the forum I am use to). I have a 94 hardbody 2 wheel drive 4 cyl with the 5 speed mainly used the truck for doing tile work. So it had its fair share of weight in it. I'm about to sell my cavalier and start driving it full time till I get something else. There is a few things I need to fix and want to change before I start driving daily. First off what is the best off set for a 16" wheel to fit without any problems and the best tire size to run. Right now I'm running a set of 15" wagon wheels that are warped up and look like crap. Also thinking about gutting the interior and repainting (maroon right now). What color does everyone think would look good blue, silver, white, or charcoal gray metalic. I figure while I don't need it I could go ahead and take care of the inside first then take care of the outside.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah mine originally had 14's as well but didn't like having 1500 to 2000 pounds of weight in the bed on those tires and a buddy of mine had the 15" wagon wheels which was fine at the time since just using it for work but now I have a office job so I figure I will fix it up a bit since not just using it as a work horse anymore I have checked out tire rack but wasn't sure if the 16's they were showing on there was a good offset so it doesn't hit on anything plus the tire size it suggested was only pulling up car tires

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
I have the 4wd alum (stock) wheels on it, with 235/75/15's
the factory wheels should have the offset stamp in them. I thought tirerack would give you the offset as well....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts