Nissan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone my name is Michael and I just bought a 1990 Nissan Sentra wagon. I've never owned a Nissan but I couldn't pass up the deal I got. It has 138,000 miles on it,it doesn't have a whole lot of rust,doesn't leak a drop of oil,and I bought it for only $400.00. It has a 1.6 liter engine in it with a 5-speed but I'm not really sure what kind of milage I can expect from this car. The person who sold it to me said that the rack and pinion was shot but it steers and drives just fine. It does however leak power steering fluid so I think that might have something to do with it.

Can some one tell me realistically how many miles I can get on this car. Is it as reliable as I've been hearing?

Personally I'm a Ford guy and I own a 1988 Ford Mustang Police Intercepter. I am very proud of it and I do upgrades on it as much as possible

I hope to learn alot about my Nissan from all of you and I look forward to hopefully meeting new freinds!

Also if I need some technical help what exact forum do I look under for my year Nissan(1990) Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts