Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just replaced my Michelin LTXs M & S, which were very good when new. Got General Grabber HTS - No. 1 recommendation of Consumer reports. A new tire from General for 2008, not used on the new Gen PFs. WOW, what adifference in the quiteness, ride quality, roadability over the Michs and absolutely over the OEM Dunlops (what shi....y tire that was). We're expecting snow in the next day here in NY area. I'll report back on the tires in those conditions, but in the dry pavement, it's like I had the whole suspension upgraded.....very impressed in the first 150 miles..

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Random: Stayed with stock size; 255/65 R16s. Snowed today. Tires did well in the snow/slush mess. I have to say, man, there is a different ride on these Tires. Seem to corner well, good directional feel and smooth & quiet.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just put on Goodyear Fortera TripleTreds on my 2002 SE and I'm extremely happy with them.

My last set was the Fortera Silent Armor (The TripleTreds were not available for the stock rim size at the time). They lasted about 66k when I decided that I should replace them now only to make the most of them during the winter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts