Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Traitor
249 Posts
It looks like a hover craft!:eek: And something has to be done with those doors!:eek:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Well, it doesn't look too bad. I didn't know they had new kits. The front bumper is the best bumper for the b13 that i've seen. it fits really good. but the fender look a little too much. maybe it's the lack of balance. the rims need more offset, so that could help a lot. also, the paint doesn't really help to hide the ugly shadows and angles of the kit. if there was something for the doors, it might look good. but i like how my stock b13 looks (except for the rust and huge hit-n-run dings) as long as there is a DE(T) under there, i wouldn't mind looking at that car :)

Ppeace
CMo

·
Registered
547 Posts
I like the front bumper, but that's about it. I'm not a big fan of body kits and our cars. They just look too bulky to me. But it does look pretty good. Best one I've ever seen.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Anyone that would do that to a classic has some serious issues that need to be handled by some professional help:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
DaMn.. you can only get the front bumper to fit with those damn fender flares.. :( and they want like $425 for all four :(
I would get the front bumper... if i didnt have to spend an additional $400 for crap :(

ANyone kno if it will fit by molding it or anything?
But damn, they need a new grill bad.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Grand-Am

Come on dudes - that thing looks like a Pontiac Grand-Am/Prix/whatever with all of it lousy stick on body cladding plastic silliness. For me anyway, Zexel's got it right - clean lines, focus on whats under the hood and in the wheel well's. I do however, like to look at a well executed body kit - this one's just a bit too much though.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Its awesome!

I love the wide body kit.......finally a kit that actually complaments the sentras lines. I cant believe how many people praise putting a gigantic Lemans Audi R8 rear wing on there Sentras but not like this clean kit? Its nice and clean gives it that more agressive attitude.....just like the Subaru Impreza WRX. And if many of you are schooled on classic cars (which I know you are cause your Nissan peeps) we just might have brought back the first BMW M3.
I guess the side skirts are ok.....but I really love the fenders. If I see people praising gigantic alluminum rear wings on there Sentras and not liking this clean kit.....Ill officially know that somewhere we have gone brain dead.........(just here to clean up the mess peeps, just here to clean up the mess) Sentras Rule!!!

·
Tuner/Mechanic
266 Posts
IMO, its ugly and shatters the lines of the b13. but hey, at least it doesn't have a big ugly wing to go with the kit!

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
widebody kit

that looks awsome, I'd like to have that for my b14

·
Lifes a garden, Dig it!
321 Posts
That front bumper is definitly the best one out there, too bad it will only line up with those fenders!! The whole kit itself isn't that bad, but I think they could have done better on those god-awful sideskirts. And for pete's sake, get a actual grill on there! A Skyline-like grill would look good. Overall I give it a 7 out of 10. I wonder if you could use something clean like the Stillen sideskirts with that?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
would it look bad with just the front bumper.. and front fenders.. and possibly the big mouth side skirts?

Im just wondering if it would look too weird with just the front fenders...
I would much rather have just rear fenders.. but damn.. I want that bumper

1 - 20 of 34 Posts