Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well haven't really posted here a lot but I always run across people asking about turbo systems for the Spec... I know there's a canadian company but also found one in the Chicago aread (where i live).... they have a nicely tuned Spec V themselves... just wanted to let you guys know.
http://hpautoworks.com/hptuki.html

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
it's been coming for a while now.

PTI seems to be the only one that has held up for any length of time, and he delivers quite fast too.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Power Tech Imports is the only way to go. Not only is their kit effective and reliable, but they are an excellent company to do business with and will deliver on the promised date. The only other company with a possible turbo kit in the works I would consider is AEBS. And with the time it takes their research, development and fabrication, I would expect a kit sometime around July, of two thousand twenty-seven.

·
Registered
11 Posts
droppinbottom said:
they have been talking about that kit for a while with no production in sight. isnt hp in arizona
You're right, they are in Arizona. Andy's been talking a little more about this kit lately, but I don't think it'll be marketable any time soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts