Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
that is an old article. Also the Spec V gaind HP from day one... it has an unusualy diffrent feel after its broken in. Dyno shows a gain in both tourqe and HP.

I wrote a response to that article asking them to re-drive the spec V after broken in... no reply... I think its an example of some high reving engine freaks like me, being slightly disapointed in a few things Nissan did. Over all the article deos not do the car justice... love mine!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also had to go wash my car and let it know that that writer must have been on crack!My car only has about 1600 miles on it and im not sure if its due to the muffler or that its getting broke in but im noticing a big differance in power.True to the nissan's ive had in the past the power range in 3rd and 4th is overewelming ;) LOVING my Spec V

·
Banned
162 Posts
Feedbacks anyone?

Not to start a SR20 vs. QR25 post or anything....but I feel the real problem is that everyone has this image of the SR20 in the back of their mind when they hear the name "SE-R", and everyone that does a review on this car seems to compare or hold it up to the same standards as the SR engines.

Not to say the QR25 isn't just as good as the SR20 or anything. The QR25 is an awsome engine! And if people (critics) would give it some time, it may just prove to be a very potent engine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts