Nissan Forum banner

What Spark plug wires and plugs should I get??

• OEM Plugs and wires (NGK)

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Magnecor

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Nology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vitek

• Accel

• MSD

• Another company i missed (please post)

• Total voters
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get new spark plug wires and maybe new plugs and i am confused over which to buy. I heard the best are OEM but i hate the black color. There are many choices, i heard both cons and pros but i just want to some it up in one thread.

·
Registered
638 Posts
NGK plugs work the best, so stick with them. As for wires again oem seems to work the best. If you wanna add a little color you can purchase some wire loom or silicone hoses, which come in several colors and put them over the oem wires. Now if you really want some aftermarket wires my vote goes to a set of Magnecor kv-85 8.5mm wires. They look hot and perform great, i'm happy with mine...:)

·
Registered
346 Posts
NGK Ignition Wires

If you wanna spruce up your engine Bay get the NGK ignition wires. I have the Blue NGK ignition wires at the same time I freshened up with brand new NGK spark plugs. They are awesome.......its not like they give you 50 horse power or anything but it gives a good clean powerful spark. Besides if NGK is original equipment Spark plugs, you cant go wrong with their wires......matching set right?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts