Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new site has now been completed ! thanks to many help of my 2 webmasters .. there are a few small glitches and a few stuff that needs to be added but our new site is up and please let me know what you think !

thanks ! :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Nice site, Liu. BUT, just one comment....the background makes it somewhat difficult to read the writing on the products page.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gimp said:
Nice site, Liu. BUT, just one comment....the background makes it somewhat difficult to read the writing on the products page.
thanks for the kind words ! Strange that you have a little bit if a hard time reading.. i can read it just fine.. guess i stare at it so much i jes dont see the bg lines :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Maybe it's just these OLD eyes! ;) Different color might help a bit.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gimp said:
Maybe it's just these OLD eyes! ;) Different color might help a bit.

haha.. ill tinker with it maybe.. webmaster has alot on his plate. :thumbup:

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
haha.. ill tinker with it maybe.. webmaster has alot on his plate. :thumbup:
I have to agree... the box pattern screws with your eyes a little bit with the text on top..

I think you should make the underlined product text/description next to the pictures linked like the picture...especially since it's underlined.. I found myself clicking the text and thinking WTF is wrong...lol

other than that :thumbup:

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
agreed on both comments. A bit hard to read, and the underlined text is kinda misleading.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok thanks for the comments.. we are working out the bugs as we speak and well get everything taken care of as soon as we can. :D

·
Work With What You Got
845 Posts
myoung said:
I have to agree... the box pattern screws with your eyes a little bit with the text on top..

I think you should make the underlined product text/description next to the pictures linked like the picture...especially since it's underlined.. I found myself clicking the text and thinking WTF is wrong...lol

other than that :thumbup:
FIXED x2 :thumbup:

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
WOW MUCH BETTER.

I know I didn't say this at first, but the layout is awsome, I really do like it, expecially how the side menu has that CF look to it. hell why stop on your car, might as well go to the site as well?

only thing I see right now, is that on the side menu you have "EBay" capitol B don't know if it was on pourpose but I think its a typo.

The mesh it the background is awsome, light enough to see very easily where the words are, but then how it fades out almost compltly and comes back even stronger is a very nice touch.

safe to assume that Justin did this or Omega did you do it or maybe a colaboration? Great job to whoever did work on it though, very nice.

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
TONS better. Either that, or my eyes just got a LOT better! :D......nah, really......nice job!

·
Erin Go Bragh!
168 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
My new site has now been completed ! thanks to many help of my 2 webmasters .. there are a few small glitches and a few stuff that needs to be added but our new site is up and please let me know what you think !

thanks ! :thumbup:
Just like the McDonald's motto: 'I'm lovin' it!'

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
hey man, your new layout looks fantastic, its definitely the sex :thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts