Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
j-lu
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
irontom said:
Hey, those sides are a good fit, when will they be painted?. Also what's your plans for the rear?
In 2 weeks I'm taking my car to the paint shop.....not sure yet about the rear bumper ....

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
I say get the extreme rear bumper to finish it complete and all the lines of the kit will flow together. I think the extreme is the 2nd best looking kit

·
j-lu
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nismo1997 said:
I say get the extreme rear bumper to finish it complete and all the lines of the kit will flow together. I think the extreme is the 2nd best looking kit
not big fan of the xtreme rear bumper

·
j-lu
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got this bumper but too much work to install it by myself.I have to relocated the muffler and that will cost me like $90.00 or more and right now I'm saving money for the paint job

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
like the sides, the look so much smaller than mine, my GTR skirts are huge lol
BTW, why are you getting new skirts & rear bumper?

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
JayL1967 said:
I got this bumper but too much work to install it by myself.I have to relocated the muffler and that will cost me like $90.00 or more and right now I'm saving money for the paint job
What bumper is that? Will it look good with the sides and front? Why not just have the shop install it for you? And what do you mean relocate the muffler?

Besides that, It looks all good. :thumbup:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ninety-Nine SE-L said:
I've seen that picture many times on some websites.
Personally I dont like that kit. I told the fabricator to take it off when done. It was the full bw2 kit. The other kits were the veilside style, type H side skirts, I like the cleaner r33 style kits and GTR.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts