Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum normally i spend alot of my time on Zilvia but i just met up with a new shop in Richmond,VA. and wanted to find another forum that had alot of Nissan guys on it. ok first this is not a SPAM, I was just SO please with the work from these guys i'm just jumping to let everyone know. it's great to finally have a shop in the area that know's what they are talking about! and they do alot with US DRIFT. The shop is called Elite PRO, it's not the easist to find but they are off Midlothian behind the old K-mart Shopping center. on top of that they also have a online shop which they tell me is limited for now, but it's Elite Pro High Performance Auto Parts. At the shop they do everything from motor swap installs, JIC-Suspension, to other products. The owner is DAN, and he's exteremly easy to deal with, and very knowledegable he has years of professional and personal experince. along with ADAM,the tech and he also has professional and personal experince. I bought these have the C-west and Vertex Accounts in VA after price shopping alot i end up getting a new 240sx kit from them. I went with the C-west 180sx Zenki Front Bumper for now, but plan on finishing my kit once i get this stiimulas check (I didn't do direct deposit) but i should be getting it soon. Anywho, they carry a large line of products. So next time your in the market look them up! O i forgot they said if you dont see what your looking for they have a large reach on products and can get what ever your looking for, and they also carry NISMO

·
Registered
32 Posts
Anybody ever had any dealings with this shop before? Are they still in buisness?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts