Nissan Forum banner
41 - 60 of 111 Posts

· Please Shift Here
10,240 Posts
MP2050 said:
I think U should just consider making another set for my Sentra....Lol
yeah mee too. I kinda want one again.

1997 GA--Chi was the only one I know had them all BUt he never posted pics or responded to my emails about them--and I cant even remember the other guy who got them..
yeah, I emailed him too and he did get back to me. He said that he would eventually get around to posting them on the boards but he never did. I asked scorchn (cranium) a little while ago who he sold them too and neither me or him can remember the other guy.

Damn DO u remember how we were both on the thread about getting these-and we both backed out-I thought I would be getting a Spec-V at the time....If I could go back I would def. have them on right now....
I know, that was dumb. The only reason I backed out is b/c one of my friends talked me into considering a 240sx. I almost did it, but now, I want to keep my sentra. I would do it if scorchn would do some more. What do you say scorchn? with the original Sentra design...

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Sorry,

The only set I would make again is if my wife got an se....... I know I have to do another center panel for 1clnb14 and I will be fixing and selling his old one/ Highest bidder? Who knows.

· Banned
930 Posts
man.. i went yesterday to try and find some red circle tail lights, and i found some that are used on trailor hitches, and i was thinking.. hmm yea, that'll work im sure, BUT, there is a red and black wire, yet it used 1197 bulbs, dual filiment.... i dont understand exactly whats goin on.. see i want to use the "running brake light" and "brake light" and that is 1197, BUT, when there is only 1 power wire.. isnt that kinda strange... I was goign to start them yesterday, by takeing the center lense off, and making a negative mold.. using syranwrap and wrap the lense, then fiberglass it, then ill have a negative mold.. then ill make like.. some bondo. or more fiberglass, and try to make a copy of the tail's.. then carve out circles for the tails... thats about it.. lol

· Registered
1,723 Posts
Is the lights that Schorcn made for Chi the same as the ones 1CLNB14 has on his car?

Niss200SXGTR said:
man.. i went yesterday to try and find some red circle tail lights, and i found some that are used on trailor hitches, and i was thinking.. hmm yea, that'll work im sure, BUT, there is a red and black wire, yet it used 1197 bulbs, dual filiment.... i dont understand exactly whats goin on.. see i want to use the "running brake light" and "brake light" and that is 1197, BUT, when there is only 1 power wire.. isnt that kinda strange... I was goign to start them yesterday, by takeing the center lense off, and making a negative mold.. using syranwrap and wrap the lense, then fiberglass it, then ill have a negative mold.. then ill make like.. some bondo. or more fiberglass, and try to make a copy of the tail's.. then carve out circles for the tails... thats about it.. lol
:confused:

· Please Shift Here
10,240 Posts
well, with 1CLN's setup, he has the stock tails and the centerpiece has two red circles in it.

Chi has the same centerpiece as 1CLN, but he Chi was also lucky enough to get one of the only 2 pairs of the customized outer lense as well. So his looks more like the teal car I posted above.

The pic was a photoshop I did for syndicate (ScorchN) a little while ago. 2 sets similar to that photoshop were made but unfortunately me and MP2050 backed out last minute (bumb move). The only 2 owners are nowhere to be found and I really wanted to see the results.

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Primmer black....

So here is the scenario.... I have alot of stuff planned for the car and little money to spend on paint.... I am thinking of taping off japanese style flames right behind the front wheels and painting everything primmer black.

Custom GD2k skirts, New front bumper and lip, New rear bumper, and base moddle trunk with my new lights and the flip flop. installing some alum mesh, making a C/F grill getting a C/F hood and Making the C/F rear bumper diffusor with NISMO cut out of it. making a dead body outline to go over the hood and front fender, and a poodle outline over the rear bumper with some kill marks under the window and piloted by ScorchN. Crazy old school fighter pilot style with a pinupgirl and fussy dice from the mirror...

Photto choppers unite..... Some where on the boards are some pics of my car... Have at it.....

· I command you to SEARCH
3,012 Posts
Yo man, It looks like my car will be going into the body shop in January. How long do you think it will take you to do up that other center/trunk panel?
I've been talking to Jamie, and when we get the hood pins installed on the CF hood, we would be willing to part with the stock hood, if you are still interested.....

1997 GA16DE, my tails are not stock, they are all clear, and rewired.

I plan on putting SE-L tails on soon.

Then, when I can afford it, I plan on doing some kind of crazy conversion.

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Aight but 1CLN wuts going on with your trunk panel--U giving it up???

Damn after seeing these pics theres no way I can settle for sum Alteezas for my Sentra!!!

I dunno 1997GA maybe if we unite our forces ($$$) we can get him to do it for the Sentra....lol

· I command you to SEARCH
3,012 Posts
MP2050 said:
Aight but 1CLN wuts going on with your trunk panel--U giving it up???

Damn after seeing these pics theres no way I can settle for sum Alteezas for my Sentra!!!

I dunno 1997GA maybe if we unite our forces ($$$) we can get him to do it for the Sentra....lol
Scorchin200 did state that when/if he does my new one, that the one that is now on my car will be fixed, and sold to the highest bidder.

Just beware, you do have to do some metal cutting on the inside of your trunk...that is IF he decides to sell it....

· Banned
930 Posts
well the tails are more difficult to fiberglass, considering the shape.. thats my biggest contour right now.. the outer tails.. inner tails are nooo problem, im actually considering making some new center panel, or just getting one painted black, like SCORCHn's

41 - 60 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.