Nissan Forum banner
21 - 40 of 111 Posts

· Registered
1,816 Posts
1CLNB14 said:
Um, we live in the same city and are pretty good friends.....advantage ME! LOL! :D

Juss playn'

It's nice to see him focused on his car. It will be really original once it hits the streets.
OH YEAH well I got his e-mail address and I know how to use it....lol

NAh but for real I cant wait to see his car once its done--he should be sum serious competition for U on the streets and in the shows huh???

G

·
Those taillights are phatty!!!!

Im not too good with stuff like that, so how hard is it to do something like that and how much does something like that cost, and if you want to give your secret about how you did em, that would be great hahaha! ;)

· Please Shift Here
10,240 Posts
hey, scorchn: Ever think of making the sentra tail lights again? I shouldn't have backed out last time. I was seriously thinkin of getting a 240, but now I want to keep the sentra. You said you were losin money last time you did them. Just curious, what's it worth to make the sentra ones again? Would you ever consider it again ('cept with those new lenses)? Those were the best damn things I've ever seen come out for the sentra's rear.

Justin

BTW, those 2 people you did make them for...I never saw any pictures of the actual INSTALLED version. What ever happened to those 2?

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
1clnb14 has the center trunk panel.

chi- has the full set and i havent even seen them installed. There are to many complications with doing the sentra. It is a 2 peice lense on the corners and the light panels are not deep enough for the lense housings.... It takes way to many modifications to the trunk and lights to get them to fit....

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Install?

I am waiting on the install, I have some body work to do as well as pulling out the shave job on the car. I Debating on just preping the car for paint and primmering the whole car black. I think it will look pretty good and now a days even acceptable if the car is cleanly put together.. As for the price it all depends....

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Yeah I kne this was gonna happen Scorchn....U should def. consider selling these out BUT then again Maybe U want to be the only one with them.....

I think U should just consider making another set for my Sentra....Lol

1997 GA--Chi was the only one I know had them all BUt he never posted pics or responded to my emails about them--and I cant even remember the other guy who got them..

Damn DO u remember how we were both on the thread about getting these-and we both backed out-I thought I would be getting a Spec-V at the time....If I could go back I would def. have them on right now....

21 - 40 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.