Nissan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Please Shift Here
10,240 Posts
so you made the chrome borders yourself or what. I just want to get some of the round lenses later on down the road and the metal borders are a nice touch too. You see, after I do my new engine, I want to do some body work. Since I'm going to be shaving my trunk, I thought I may as well do some nice little custom light thing.

· Please Shift Here
10,240 Posts
hey, scorchn: Ever think of making the sentra tail lights again? I shouldn't have backed out last time. I was seriously thinkin of getting a 240, but now I want to keep the sentra. You said you were losin money last time you did them. Just curious, what's it worth to make the sentra ones again? Would you ever consider it again ('cept with those new lenses)? Those were the best damn things I've ever seen come out for the sentra's rear.

Justin

BTW, those 2 people you did make them for...I never saw any pictures of the actual INSTALLED version. What ever happened to those 2?

· Please Shift Here
10,240 Posts
MP2050 said:
I think U should just consider making another set for my Sentra....Lol
yeah mee too. I kinda want one again.

1997 GA--Chi was the only one I know had them all BUt he never posted pics or responded to my emails about them--and I cant even remember the other guy who got them..
yeah, I emailed him too and he did get back to me. He said that he would eventually get around to posting them on the boards but he never did. I asked scorchn (cranium) a little while ago who he sold them too and neither me or him can remember the other guy.

Damn DO u remember how we were both on the thread about getting these-and we both backed out-I thought I would be getting a Spec-V at the time....If I could go back I would def. have them on right now....
I know, that was dumb. The only reason I backed out is b/c one of my friends talked me into considering a 240sx. I almost did it, but now, I want to keep my sentra. I would do it if scorchn would do some more. What do you say scorchn? with the original Sentra design...

· Please Shift Here
10,240 Posts
well, with 1CLN's setup, he has the stock tails and the centerpiece has two red circles in it.

Chi has the same centerpiece as 1CLN, but he Chi was also lucky enough to get one of the only 2 pairs of the customized outer lense as well. So his looks more like the teal car I posted above.

The pic was a photoshop I did for syndicate (ScorchN) a little while ago. 2 sets similar to that photoshop were made but unfortunately me and MP2050 backed out last minute (bumb move). The only 2 owners are nowhere to be found and I really wanted to see the results.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.