Nissan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,816 Posts
OMG!!!! why didnt I get these things when I had the chance....AND Y havent we seen any pics from the two Sentras that did do them!!!

I just wish I could see how the Sentra version came out....

GREAT FU**ING job Mike...

· Registered
1,816 Posts
1CLNB14 said:
Um, we live in the same city and are pretty good friends.....advantage ME! LOL! :D

Juss playn'

It's nice to see him focused on his car. It will be really original once it hits the streets.
OH YEAH well I got his e-mail address and I know how to use it....lol

NAh but for real I cant wait to see his car once its done--he should be sum serious competition for U on the streets and in the shows huh???

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Yeah I kne this was gonna happen Scorchn....U should def. consider selling these out BUT then again Maybe U want to be the only one with them.....

I think U should just consider making another set for my Sentra....Lol

1997 GA--Chi was the only one I know had them all BUt he never posted pics or responded to my emails about them--and I cant even remember the other guy who got them..

Damn DO u remember how we were both on the thread about getting these-and we both backed out-I thought I would be getting a Spec-V at the time....If I could go back I would def. have them on right now....

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Aight but 1CLN wuts going on with your trunk panel--U giving it up???

Damn after seeing these pics theres no way I can settle for sum Alteezas for my Sentra!!!

I dunno 1997GA maybe if we unite our forces ($$$) we can get him to do it for the Sentra....lol

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Re: This week end project....

ScorchN200SX said:
its been sitting on my buddies totaled 200 up on blocks in his garage.... Time for final fitment and mesh install, then I get to take it all apart and final fit the skirts lights and rear bumper them it will be time for my car to take a 2 week vacation while its being pampered prepped and repainted. OH this is going to be a good year.....
:cheers: ....cant wait!!!

· Registered
1,816 Posts
YESSSSS!!!! To the both of U....Im just itching to do something with my rear end....I wanted my own set of Alteezas to play with but Id really love some custom work like hopefully Nissan Tuner willl get done---I just hope U will be selling to the rest of Us cuz Id be first in line.....;)

· Registered
1,816 Posts
NissanTuner said:
Im aware of this, the mold i make will be a direct replacement of the stock lens.

MP2050, if the end result looks good, ill begin making production sets. I have to source the round tail lenses and chrome housings first though, ill be heading to a junkyard tomorrow to see what I can find.
U might want to ask Scorchin where he got his from--it might save U some trouble and time....and GOOD LUCK!!!!

· Registered
1,816 Posts
andre said:
In all honesty, I love the interior....is that a CD case for an armrest? Thats what I did..lol....:p

On a different note, however, I am not feeling the front end...it was all good for me when you were doing the tails, but the multiple colors etc on the front end gets to me a little...not that it matters.

But good job never-the-less, and congrats on all your achievements. ;)
I actually like the two tone affect U have right now--I think it kinda works....imagine if all that was carbon fiber :p

But I cant wait to see this all painted and shining...

Oh yeah where do U and Sean get your grill mesh from its gotta be some of the nicest looking Mesh Ive seen---I need it!!!--but U prob. dont want to share so its ok....:(

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Re: We digg pretty deep to find that stuff....

ScorchN200SX said:
Cant wait to have it all painted and the front completely meshed...
U keeping the same stock color...I hope U do something different-it looks kinda orange/reddish now-how about 350zx Bronze-yeah that would look HOT!!!

oh and I noticed you're selling your sides -how come???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.