Nissan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my nw chopped up stock bumper with skyline style vents, opened up mouth with mesh mounting points, R33 knock off fog vents with 2" crystal clear driving lights and turn, Mirrored lip, and my new tail lights....... Enjoy, OH yeh Hacking up sh!t is fun wen it comes out looking so fine!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went back to work!

I had to get a family car for the wife and kids and have prioritized some of the aspects of life and bullshit. Since then a max has joined the family and I have been able to add to some of my mods and ideas of how I want my car to look, while keeping it some what inexpensive.....

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
some tricks I would still like to keep up my sleve....

The lights with the trim are to round to fit in the sentras light design.... sorry.... Oh and its me!!!!

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
1clnb14 has the center trunk panel.

chi- has the full set and i havent even seen them installed. There are to many complications with doing the sentra. It is a 2 peice lense on the corners and the light panels are not deep enough for the lense housings.... It takes way to many modifications to the trunk and lights to get them to fit....

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Install?

I am waiting on the install, I have some body work to do as well as pulling out the shave job on the car. I Debating on just preping the car for paint and primmering the whole car black. I think it will look pretty good and now a days even acceptable if the car is cleanly put together.. As for the price it all depends....

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Sorry,

The only set I would make again is if my wife got an se....... I know I have to do another center panel for 1clnb14 and I will be fixing and selling his old one/ Highest bidder? Who knows.

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Primmer black....

So here is the scenario.... I have alot of stuff planned for the car and little money to spend on paint.... I am thinking of taping off japanese style flames right behind the front wheels and painting everything primmer black.

Custom GD2k skirts, New front bumper and lip, New rear bumper, and base moddle trunk with my new lights and the flip flop. installing some alum mesh, making a C/F grill getting a C/F hood and Making the C/F rear bumper diffusor with NISMO cut out of it. making a dead body outline to go over the hood and front fender, and a poodle outline over the rear bumper with some kill marks under the window and piloted by ScorchN. Crazy old school fighter pilot style with a pinupgirl and fussy dice from the mirror...

Photto choppers unite..... Some where on the boards are some pics of my car... Have at it.....

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
This week end project....

its been sitting on my buddies totaled 200 up on blocks in his garage.... Time for final fitment and mesh install, then I get to take it all apart and final fit the skirts lights and rear bumper them it will be time for my car to take a 2 week vacation while its being pampered prepped and repainted. OH this is going to be a good year.....

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
I guese I figured that one out....

http://www.nwnismo.com/main.html

Here is the link, I am just doing the final fit of all the peices before it goes to paint. I did sell a couple grills through ninja car and I think they have stopped selling them.

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Sean, Your the sh!t!!!!!

Thanks for posting those, I cant keep or upload pics from the work computor so I was kinda stuck...

As for the 2 tone I am doing something a Little (EURO/RETRO), Huh what the hell am I talking about?

· G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Skirts are in the classifieds....

I am selling those Because they dont sit low enough. I have a set of OMEGA'S that are going on there that should meat up with front just fine....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.