Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,723 Posts
OMG :eek: Im breathless. That is some tight sh!t. I like the tail lights a lot. Post some pics when you get everything on. How and how long did it take you to do the front bumper like that? You got to give me some tips. :D

What about reverse lights?

· Registered
1,723 Posts
Is the lights that Schorcn made for Chi the same as the ones 1CLNB14 has on his car?

Niss200SXGTR said:
man.. i went yesterday to try and find some red circle tail lights, and i found some that are used on trailor hitches, and i was thinking.. hmm yea, that'll work im sure, BUT, there is a red and black wire, yet it used 1197 bulbs, dual filiment.... i dont understand exactly whats goin on.. see i want to use the "running brake light" and "brake light" and that is 1197, BUT, when there is only 1 power wire.. isnt that kinda strange... I was goign to start them yesterday, by takeing the center lense off, and making a negative mold.. using syranwrap and wrap the lense, then fiberglass it, then ill have a negative mold.. then ill make like.. some bondo. or more fiberglass, and try to make a copy of the tail's.. then carve out circles for the tails... thats about it.. lol
:confused:

· Registered
1,723 Posts
Re: This week end project....

ScorchN200SX said:
its been sitting on my buddies totaled 200 up on blocks in his garage.... Time for final fitment and mesh install, then I get to take it all apart and final fit the skirts lights and rear bumper them it will be time for my car to take a 2 week vacation while its being pampered prepped and repainted. OH this is going to be a good year.....
Tight work.

· Registered
1,723 Posts

· Registered
1,723 Posts
NissanTuner said:
dont buy from ninjacar.com, you can check up on them in the seller area of the forums under classifieds, they are con artists.
Yeah, I know. I remember reading the thread about them. I wasnt planing on buying them.

Hey 1CLNB14,
Whos white B14 is that. It looks really good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.