Nissan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· I command you to SEARCH
3,012 Posts
MP2050 said:
Sean I got first dibbs on Mike---STAY AWAY!!!....lol ;)
Um, we live in the same city and are pretty good friends.....advantage ME! LOL! :D

Juss playn'

It's nice to see him focused on his car. It will be really original once it hits the streets.

3,012 Posts
Yo man, It looks like my car will be going into the body shop in January. How long do you think it will take you to do up that other center/trunk panel?
I've been talking to Jamie, and when we get the hood pins installed on the CF hood, we would be willing to part with the stock hood, if you are still interested.....

1997 GA16DE, my tails are not stock, they are all clear, and rewired.

I plan on putting SE-L tails on soon.

Then, when I can afford it, I plan on doing some kind of crazy conversion.

3,012 Posts
MP2050 said:
Aight but 1CLN wuts going on with your trunk panel--U giving it up???

Damn after seeing these pics theres no way I can settle for sum Alteezas for my Sentra!!!

I dunno 1997GA maybe if we unite our forces ($$$) we can get him to do it for the Sentra....lol
Scorchin200 did state that when/if he does my new one, that the one that is now on my car will be fixed, and sold to the highest bidder.

Just beware, you do have to do some metal cutting on the inside of your trunk...that is IF he decides to sell it....

3,012 Posts
MP2050, Mike explained that the Sentra tails are a bitch to work with. I never really wanted the tails done anyway.

Mike, I'll call you this evening (Tuesday)

JT200SX-N-FX, My clear tails are rewired so that what would be my stock turnsignals, are now my reverse lights. I'm not sure what Scorchin200SX has planned for reverse lights on the 200, but I'm sure it will be cool.

3,012 Posts
Pgunga said:
Are those tail lights from NAPA of someother auto parts store. I have replaced those lights many times on my company work truck. Did you spray paint and cut circle in your old lights or what. PRETTY GETTOOOO.

EDIT: Samo says: "Don't be a dick."
Pgunga...Pics of your car? :rolleyes:

I'm not sure, but I don't think Mike gave/sold any grills to Six. I really do not know how he thinks he can sell stuff that he does not have.....

Mike told me that www.stoopidparts.com is going to carry them pretty soon.

andre, Mike is getting the entire car painted in a few weeks....

Mike, you can not link pics directly from our site.....sorry :D

3,012 Posts
G_Funk013 said:
Yeah, I know. I remember reading the thread about them. I wasnt planing on buying them.

Hey 1CLNB14,
Whos white B14 is that. It looks really good.

That is Matt B.'s fine ride, he is also known as squzeenSE :D

3,012 Posts
That mesh is very expensive. That is all I know.

Here are the pics of Mikes car for your viewing pleasure....

Mike, I'm really diggin' your car!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.