Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, a lot of people may not know that NASA has created the "SE-R Cup". This is a road racing series for B13 and B14 chassis Sentras powered with the SR20DE engine. For more information on the series, visit:

http://www.nasaproracing.com/proracing/sr.html

This is the first year for the series. It is running in the Southern California region.

Rob

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ClassicSE-R said:
Hey all, a lot of people may not know that NASA has created the "SE-R Cup". This is a road racing series for B13 and B14 chassis Sentras powered with the SR20DE engine. For more information on the series, visit:

http://www.nasaproracing.com/proracing/sr.html

This is the first year for the series. It is running in the Southern California region.

Rob
Hey Rob,
My 1996 200SE-R would do well in that series. Too bad I don't live in CA. If I did I would be tempted to keep that car just to run in that series.
Barry

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: New Sentra SE-R road racing series

Barry said:

Hey Rob,
My 1996 200SE-R would do well in that series. Too bad I don't live in CA. If I did I would be tempted to keep that car just to run in that series.
Barry
Considering the way you drive, I bet your Showroom Stock SE-R could beat all of the SE-R cup cars :)

We are hoping that the hardcore East Coast SE-R racers will take up the series in your neck of the woods.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Re: New Sentra SE-R road racing series

ClassicSE-R said:

Considering the way you drive, I bet your Showroom Stock SE-R could beat all of the SE-R cup cars :)

We are hoping that the hardcore East Coast SE-R racers will take up the series in your neck of the woods.
Well, that would be great, but I don't know how I would find the time to do that series plus the SCCA stuff too.
BTW, I am hoping to debut the new racecar at the Nelson Ledges National.
Barry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts