Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

We just created this section for the SE-R Club of America.

You can find out info on SERCA at http://www.serca.org

Also we will be looking for someone to moderate this section and to answer questions about SERCA and it's member benefits and such.

If there's interest we can break this section down further into regions.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Boosterwitch said:
All,

We just created this section for the SE-R Club of America.

You can find out info on SERCA at http://www.serca.org

Also we will be looking for someone to moderate this section and to answer questions about SERCA and it's member benefits and such.

If there's interest we can break this section down further into regions.
So Altima owners are not allowed?

·
Registered
14 Posts
NorthEast is the 2nd largest and 2nd most active region in SERCA. Contact Ray Kawski or Kieran Lavin for info on what they're doing these days. I have their contact info if you don't know them already.

-Larry

·
Team Serious
2,133 Posts
well I was just asking because I was thinking of joining but haven't really heard of anything going on in the northeast...

Yes If you could please provide me with that info...

I would like to find out whats going on up here and sign up..

Thanks

S

·
0 Posts
I live in wisconsin, and I am interested in joining SERCA. However, I would love to hear some opinions from current members about what yearly events/meets there are- and what they think of SERCA.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi i'm interested in being part of SERCA. I have 2 '91 SE-R's one as a daily driver, an the other as a project, coming out next year with a skyline wide body kit. the car is already in the works. Can i have some more info about the club? TEAM G4L NYC

·
Registered
91 Posts
:) HI, I'm also interested in this club, i have great ideas for it 2!!!!! but im not sure who 2 contact for the ny (long island) area!!
My 03 SER Spec V was a great invest.........:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
i have been a member for two years. is there a reason their website is never updated and no more events are held?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am trying to get into a club in the NY - NJ area - I have a 2003 ser spec v white. can any body help me!!!!! :thumbup:
nx2krider93 said:
well I was just asking because I was thinking of joining but haven't really heard of anything going on in the northeast...

Yes If you could please provide me with that info...

I would like to find out whats going on up here and sign up..

Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
se-r convention?

hey, whats up? have you guys come up with a date fot the convention. Plus will it be on a week end. Im from the midwest outside chicago and were getting people together to head down there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi, i want to join... all read this

i am interested in joining. r u guys in washington? well i got a 93 nissan sentra se-r, i have just ordered my body kit, k and n intake, sprint suspension, magnaflow exoust, painted interior, taqu, and sound system. the upside to this is im only 15 years old!!! so please get back to me [email protected].
thanks-

·
Registered
54 Posts
what about the pa area> i have a 05 se-r spec-v

·
Registered
54 Posts
honda9369 said:
what about the pa area> i have a 05 se-r spec-v
id really like to hang with people that know se-r. im new to the nisssan. i was a hondqa guy for years.

·
bitter old man
1,456 Posts
honda9369 said:
??? anybody
You won't find a Honda-sized club with the Nissan fraternity. There are a few people in your area but it's more an informal Internet-based group than a regular face-to-face club. You can track down folks local to you and arrange the occasional gathering. Start with Mid-Atlantic SERCA group.

·
Registered
1 Posts
il join

ill join the club , do you guyz have that club availbale at Arizona? i got 1995 Nissan 2000sx Se-R pullin about 190Hp

1 - 20 of 22 Posts