Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I was just wondering If I could put seats from another car using my existing rails & stuff I would like to put in my car some new seats, as there's no decent used seats of the same model my car is. so ? any suggestions.

·
(_(_)===D ~~~`nissantuner
686 Posts
This is just a wild guess, but maybe some 300zx seats. I put some in my 1979 280zx and they almost fit perfectly. One of the holes was just a little off on each side. They look pretty good though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nizmo559 said:
This is just a wild guess, but maybe some 300zx seats. I put some in my 1979 280zx and they almost fit perfectly. One of the holes was just a little off on each side. They look pretty good though.
mhhhh do you got a pics of your 280zx with those seats mounted in?
I'm just curious about how it looks like :), BTW I wouldn't be able to find pulsar seats easily :( they were not made or imported at here so, would be possible but near impossible to get some. and yeah I could get some 300zx seats I think those should look great and easier to find I guess, I will have to go some scrap yards arround here :) at least those were made in mexico. but I don't know how they are exactly I got a vague recall but I've not seen a 300zx in years just 350z's and some oldies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts