Nissan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well my bf got me some new seats for my 200, but they are apc seats, now i know apc aint the best but they are very comfy compared to the stock seats the only problem im having with them is the ugly red/blue apc label stitched onto the head of the seat. is there anything i can do about it?

well heres the seat:

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
could try taping them off and spraying them with fabric dye

or even more ghetto...going over the letters with a fat sharpie or felt tip permanent marker

unless of course you wanted to pay to have that part re-upholstered

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Radioaktiv said:
could try taping them off and spraying them with fabric dye

or even more ghetto...going over the letters with a fat sharpie or felt tip permanent marker

unless of course you wanted to pay to have that part re-upholstered

ok thats a lil passed ghetto more like unbelievably desparate. maybe i should take the seats back and just go with another set that doesnt have anything on them, but they are just so comfy dammit. hell im sittin in one right now and i refuse to get up.

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
jenns240 said:
ok thats a lil passed ghetto more like unbelievably desparate. maybe i should take the seats back and just go with another set that doesnt have anything on them, but they are just so comfy dammit. hell im sittin in one right now and i refuse to get up.
There might be a way that you can pull out the label but it might look ghettolicius. My friend has those seats in his CRX. At first they were uncomfortable but then we replaced the padding on the back support and they felt hella nice. i personally like those seats.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they are nice its just that red/blue thats gettin to me and making me wanna scratch my eyes out, j/k. for the price they arent bad at all and the place he got them from said they would install them for free. but i think ill do it myself, i dont like letting other people near my car, it makes me twitch.

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
jenns240 said:
they are nice its just that red/blue thats gettin to me and making me wanna scratch my eyes out, j/k. for the price they arent bad at all and the place he got them from said they would install them for free. but i think ill do it myself, i dont like letting other people near my car, it makes me twitch.
somebodys a lil. overprotective! LOL. Thats cool though, the letters should color coordinate otherwise it looks like shit. How do you plan on going about that

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
91sentra said:
somebodys a lil. overprotective! LOL. Thats cool though, the letters should color coordinate otherwise it looks like shit. How do you plan on going about that

everything on my car is either purple or silver. the only thing with any blue or red are the reverse gauges. i have no idea what im gunna do, dammit to much thinking makes my head hurts, wheres my nyquil.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea he got everything needed to install.

at least they were seats i got. when i first unwrapped the boxes i saw APC and thought to myself "no, there is no way he would have gotten me an 8' wing for my car" i was almost in tears until i opened the box. man was i relieved.

i also think im going to redo my headliner since im gunna have the seats out.

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
try getting fine scissors or something and cut the thread for the apc logo isnt jsut threaded on there cut the strings out then reclean the seats with carpet cleaner and hopefully there isnt a trace out of the apc logo that might work but don ttake my word for it :givebeer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts