Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I got the car back and was driving around I stopped into a speed shop ans looked at rims. Well I found some and they will be on tomorrow morning at 9 AM!!! here is a link to what they look like:

http://www.wheelmax.com/Wheels/ADR/msportchch.gif

I got 17 so I didnt need to get tires and not really sure of 18 and lower profile tires with Chicago area streeets in the winter and spring!

let me know what you think.:D

·
Registered
268 Posts
Buddy02 said:
let me know what you think.:D [/B]
I think they suck.....JK

No I like em! Nice choice:D

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you thank you very much. Should i paint the calipers? If i do i'm thinking black or silver:D

·
Friends of ours...
1,348 Posts
Buddy02 said:
Thank you thank you very much. Should i paint the calipers? If i do i'm thinking black or silver:D
Do yourself a favor and buy some spray on engine paint first thing in the AM, you can paint while they are mounting the tires.

If it's black, its a slam dunk. Just spray all over the caliper and the center of the rotor. Any overspray will come off with one touch of the brake while rolling. Silver will take more time, unless you're real careful...

·
Friends of ours...
1,348 Posts
Black of course.... Looks great. You can go with expensive brake caliper paint, but there really is no need. $3.99 vs. $30+

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So you just painted everything? caliper pad rotor etc.? you have a close up pic

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Buddy, how much for your old rims?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
check ur pm. I got front mud gaurds(silver) OE 3.5 exhaust too its all for sale:D

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OhTwoAltimaSE said:
No pics, but yes, just spray away.
I dont know If I can do that! I think I'll have to do it on my own time because I will want to take my time. I'm Anal with my car:D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Buddy02 said:
Since I got the car back and was driving around I stopped into a speed shop ans looked at rims. Well I found some and they will be on tomorrow morning at 9 AM!!! here is a link to what they look like:

http://www.wheelmax.com/Wheels/ADR/msportchch.gif

I got 17 so I didnt need to get tires and not really sure of 18 and lower profile tires with Chicago area streeets in the winter and spring!

let me know what you think.:D
Nice choice.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Buddy02 said:
The Rims are very Nice Buddy. I painted my rims and rotors(not where the pads make contact) black, it stops surface rust but silver would work.

BTW: Check your pm`s.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ratwayne said:
The Rims are very Nice Buddy. I painted my rims and rotors(not where the pads make contact) black, it stops surface rust but silver would work.

BTW: Check your pm`s.
Hey Rat... Can you come over an paint mine before the snow flies. I'll give ya a homemade beer. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts