Nissan Forum banner

Are you interested? How much would you pay?

• Interested, willing to spend in the $300-500 range.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Interested, but not sure how much I'd pay yet.

• Interested, if we can get a group discount.

• Not Interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a poll to gauge the interest for a full stainless steel cat-back exhaust system for the QG18DE equipped cars. I'm working with a company that is very interested in tapping into our market. This would be a great chance to prove we will buy products.

This is a full mandrel bent 2.25 inch 304 stainless steel cat back exhaust system. The muffler and resonator are straight thru perforated design. The exhaust provides a deep tone that does not drone.

.What would you be willing to pay?

Competitions Prices:
VRS 2.25" Cat-back @ $420.00 (STAINLESS)
VRS 2.25" Cat-back @ $320.00 (ALUMINIZED)
HKS 2.25" Cat-back @ $450.00
Stromung 2.25" Cat-back @ $500-600+

If your interested and would be willing to possibly purchase one, participate in this poll, PLEASE!!!

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
I'd just as soon keep my custom exhaust, if I were to spend 4-600 on a mod, I'd want it to be cams or something, something worth the gains.

Keith, any news on power mods ??

G

·
I want an exhaust but with prices like that custom seems to be the way to go. I would possibly spit out the 320.00 for the VRS ALUMINIZED but that would be as far as I would stretch my penny.

·
Registered
34 Posts
e2001gxe said:
I'm honestly interseted, but I currently lack the funds as I've purchased too many items these past few months.
*cough*me too*cough*

·
Registered
1 Posts
KSipmann said:
This is a poll to gauge the interest for a full stainless steel cat-back exhaust system for the QG18DE equipped cars. I'm working with a company that is very interested in tapping into our market. This would be a great chance to prove we will buy products.

This is a full mandrel bent 2.25 inch 304 stainless steel cat back exhaust system. The muffler and resonator are straight thru perforated design. The exhaust provides a deep tone that does not drone.

.What would you be willing to pay?

Competitions Prices:
VRS 2.25" Cat-back @ $420.00 (STAINLESS)
VRS 2.25" Cat-back @ $320.00 (ALUMINIZED)
HKS 2.25" Cat-back @ $450.00
Stromung 2.25" Cat-back @ $500-600+

If your interested and would be willing to possibly purchase one, participate in this poll, PLEASE!!!

I am very interested in purchasing the 420.00 stainless cat back. When does it come out.
THANKS

·
Registered
638 Posts
2" dia. pipe would be the ideal size for the 1.8, 2.25" is too much imo. I'd pay about $400-450 if it were 2" stainless.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Would you company be willling to produce a header as well? One that's made for the 03-06 QG18DEs with the 1 o2 sensor and no EGR sensor so we're not stuck with the hotshot one that causes us to throw a code.

·