Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
a good looking sentra is hard to find, but yours is very nice. ide lose the ebay clear corners, but after that, its sweet as hell

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
NotAnotherHonda said:
a good looking sentra is hard to find, but yours is very nice. ide lose the ebay clear corners, but after that, its sweet as hell
most def, the crystals are the ONLY way to go.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
xbrandonx said:
most def, the crystals are the ONLY way to go.
LOL

They were on the car when I bought it actually. :) I plan to eventually get the crystal headlights and corners, but for now all they need to do is not be broken.

I did put amber bulbs in them so they light up correctly. :thumbup:

·
World Rally Blue Sentra
354 Posts
looks hot... dropped on tein basics if i remember right?

what kind of camera are you using? i always wanted to take professional looking shots but i only have a simple point and shoot :(

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
looking good man !! keep up the good work !

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
i have been in love with your car since the first time you posted it.

your car is not hot, its stunning. everything looks stock, just slightly "improved" and thats the way i like it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
xNISMOB14x said:
Damn it looks good i love the color i havent seen one that color in person.... is it stock paint?
Yea, stock paint. Its Goldstone. The pictures really hide the cars problems. I have two dings on both rear doors that need fixed (kind of bad), the paint is faded badly, especially on the plastic parts (door handles, skirts, wing, etc.). It also hides my horribly rusty calipers and stuff. Getting new brakes soon though. Paint will have to wait.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts