Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
YOu need to get the ground effect kits from the Euro cars. It consists of the lower lip for the front bumper, side skirts, and pieces that attach to the sides of the rear bumper. The only problem is that it's like $500 to ship from Europe.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Damn that Sunny is sexy :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Wait till I get my 4 door back in a week or two from the tuner shop - it's got that front too...having the lower lip painted this week...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wow that's really nice.

Makes me want bigger wheels.

EDIT:: What are you dropped on?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
im currently running koni b13 inserts and universal coilovers... but im getting the b13 coilovers from Megan Racing...next month . I dont like the setup i have now the car bottoms out too much..no suspension travel..plus i want to slam it to the floor.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
campground man would u happen to have the part# for the bumper and lip.. i can get them ordered from nissan motorsport if i get the #'s

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah I know only overseas.. i can order parts from japan.. so if u have pn#s.. i can order them @ a cheaper price.. i wont have to pay shipping..since my dealer orders over 15,000.00 orders. so c if your friend can get the part#'s

·
Registered
21 Posts
im currently running koni b13 inserts and universal coilovers... but im getting the b13 coilovers from Megan Racing...next month . I dont like the setup i have now the car bottoms out too much..no suspension travel..plus i want to slam it to the floor.
Koni B13 inserts?

Explain what this requires...

Also for B13 suspension what is required for the swap?

·
Registered
293 Posts
yeah I know only overseas.. i can order parts from japan.. so if u have pn#s.. i can order them @ a cheaper price.. i wont have to pay shipping..since my dealer orders over 15,000.00 orders. so c if your friend can get the part#'s

Hook us all up, I'd love to see tons of sentras with sunny bumpers.

I could use the hardware to mount the lip up if you can get it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts