Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Being that I live in New England we don't have many nice days once October is here. Today is January 1 and it was in the 50's, mind you last week and the week before we had like 5 inches of snow on two occassions. Figured I'd pull out the car, wash it and take some new photos of her. Let me know what ya all think.




 

·
MY PIRANNAS ARE BITTING
Joined
·
147 Posts
turbo200 said:
Being that I live in New England we don't have many nice days once October is here. Today is January 1 and it was in the 50's, mind you last week and the week before we had like 5 inches of snow on two occassions. Figured I'd pull out the car, wash it and take some new photos of her. Let me know what ya all think.



clean ride, luv da flares
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,530 Posts
Okay...I'm not one that's very fond of the GTR kits (or any kit for that matter), but DAMN!!! That's sick!!! I especially love the color.

AND.....any grass stains on the bottom of the car?! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
turbo200 said:
11 psi, no numbers yet. In the spring I'll bring her to XX Tuning to be dynoed. Got to talk my wife into more money for more parts first......
awsome car and ya the weather sucks up here.

i took off my rims and front bumper and put on old rims and stock bumper for the winter since i didnt have enough money to buy a winter beater
 

·
World Rally Blue Sentra
Joined
·
354 Posts
damn i wish my car looked that good but its getting closer (have gtr front and the konigs)... props on the turbo ga :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jlee1469 said:
damn i wish my car looked that good but its getting closer (have gtr front and the konigs)... props on the turbo ga :)
just be patient and take your time, it'll all come together. My car was totally apart for like 18 months, at one point I never though it would ever be back together. I had a body guy up and walk off half way through the project.
 

·
Mofo
Joined
·
2,225 Posts
You car is beautiful. I can see why the body guy took off. I bet it was a pita to mold thoes fender flares and get them so perfect. Simply awesome........
 

·
j-lu
Joined
·
1,237 Posts
Turbo yesterday was very nice and I washed my car.Right now I'm waiting for the body kit to finish my car.In few weeks I'm taking my car to the shop...New paint :fluffy: :fluffy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JayL1967 said:
Turbo yesterday was very nice and I washed my car.Right now I'm waiting for the body kit to finish my car.In few weeks I'm taking my car to the shop...New paint :fluffy: :fluffy:
jay I seen you on I95 a couple weeks ago at like 6am. I'm working in stonington and travel there everyday from east hartford. What body kit are ya gettin?
 

·
j-lu
Joined
·
1,237 Posts
turbo200 said:
jay I seen you on I95 a couple weeks ago at like 6am. I'm working in stonington and travel there everyday from east hartford. What body kit are ya gettin?
I work in Mystic....I want to finish the xtreme look.....xtreme sides and EVO rear bumper...
 

·
World Rally Blue Sentra
Joined
·
354 Posts
PMed ya JayL :)

turbo200 your car what i hope my car will look like in the next year... heres progress so far...

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
what do you have for reverse lights? j/w
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top