Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
4,308 Posts

its a bit flashy for my taste. and big! wow its big, if i had a bumper it fit on, i would want it smaller and more subtle....but hey you like it so thats cool. :thumbup:

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
look at the pictures below it, i think they will be the real thing

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
himbo said:
look at the pictures below it, i think they will be the real thing
he's making a full bumper?

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i dont think so, he said that it was a lip, i think this is just a mock up, with the lip molded to the rest of the bumper

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
eeeeeeeeeh, no lol. i would lose that on the first hill i went over up here in no mans land. :p

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
holy crappola, is all i have to say, me likey, me likey lots

·
Registered
306 Posts
i look forward for the front. but the idea looks better, than what i've seen before in these threads

·
Registered
94 Posts
i'll definatly be getting that. Probably be cheaper than a front bumper and i think it looks a lot better then the R33, R34, or Extreme style bumpers i was looking at.

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All i have to say is: Oh My God, that looks amazing.

just a few questions though

1) is that exactly what the lip is gonna look like?
2) did you design the lip?
3) i think everyone will agree with me on this one, COULD YOU POST SOME MORE PIX??? PLEEEEEEZ

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
I think the lip looks pretty cool. That is about what it will look like. I drew the pic using a donor 200sx and Mike's sketches to go by. I only drew 2 pix for him, that and the one above (although, I removed the colorful background from the top pic). He's been too lazy to put the new pix up. Also, I didn't know what the sides would look at the time I drew the pic. I'll prolly update that 2nd pic.

Here's all the information I know:
It will be a full kit, front (lip), sides, and rear apron and it will be available in parts. It's much like the B15 kit he currently sells. The pic of the sideskirts is the actual prototype, the front is still only on paper as far as I know, but that is what it should look like. Like all the other products he makes, the kit will be produced in real carbon fiber and fiberglass depending on how much you want to spend.

The kit should bolt to all the stock mounting points, no need to drill holes. The front lip and rear apron will initially be made to fit the pre-98 bumpers (aka the 200sx bumper with the fog holes). Later on, I believe he plans to make a version to fit the rounded 98-99 bumper. If you have the sentra bumper (no fog holes, you're prolly out of luck...of course, it's only like $80 to buy a new 200sx bumper).

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ninety-Nine SE-L said:
I think the lip looks pretty cool. That is about what it will look like. I drew the pic using a donor 200sx and Mike's sketches to go by. I only drew 2 pix for him, that and the one above (although, I removed the colorful background from the top pic). He's been too lazy to put the new pix up. Also, I didn't know what the sides would look at the time I drew the pic. I'll prolly update that 2nd pic.

Here's all the information I know:
It will be a full kit, front sides, and rear and it will be available in parts. It's much like the B15 kit he currently sells. The pic of the sideskirts is the actual prototype, the front is still only on paper as far as I know, but that is what it should look like. Like all the other products he makes, the kit will be produced in real carbon fiber and fiberglass depending on how much you want to spend.
Dude, YOUR AMAZING!!! those pics are out of this world, you are awesome man. Words can't express how cool that is!!!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
i have a sentra 99 gxe, and the front bumper looks the same as the 200sx, or as the pic that is posted

i look forwarded to this project. :cheers:

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
urethane or abs wasnt considered?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts