Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my car back!
I had them take out 2" out of the bumper..if you remember pics from before it was too big compared to the rest of the kit.
Finally put on a rear bumper.
CF hood and CF wing.

This is mine and my boyfriends car.

I also had them paint the inner piece between the taillights.

Interior still isn't done yet!

·
Wr post Nazi
215 Posts
screw that... its a nice blend of kits... i like the flow of the car personally I dont run body kits, but you did good! Dig the color too maybe you would wanna think of painting the edges of your hood to match the body color so its not so much of a square... I know i've done that and so have others. Now just maybe some JDM mirrors and a turbo :cheers:

·
[][][][][][][][][][]
415 Posts
do you have anypics of the bumper before the 2'' were taken off. it looks good though
the neon on the other hand..

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
it must suck for your boyfriend to know that your car is better looking than his.

·
Back away..slowly.
833 Posts
I love the front end..the only thing I don't like is the wing. Overall though, it looks really good. Keep it up girly! :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
your car looks very good. it should be infront of your boyfriends car. we all know nissan comes first in everything. keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
Looks very nice now. The only suggestion I'd make is to powdercoat the wheels black. That would look positively sick on some black wheels.

I like what you've done so far. :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
nurspec180sxr said:
I didnt realize that it is a girls car in that case its very nicely done. :thumbup:
What the hell kind of comment is that!! It doesn't matter if it's a man's or a woman's car it's still cool as hell and a lot of work went into it. Stupid comments like that don't need to be made here.......

ANYWAY...back to the car......very nice!! Even for a girl. ;) J/K! Nice job!

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
for some reason i can always tell its a girls car..........nothing ment by that, its just for some reason when i see pics i think (thats a chicks car) and 8 times out of 10 im right.

any who, i love the car front end is good. i hate kits, but thats because nothing ever lines up, your however is very nicly fitted. so even though its real busy its still super clean :cheers: (bubbled bumpers, leaning head lamps, crap like that ruins it for me)

one thing i want to ask though, the rear bumper. whats up with the big hole? i think thats the ONLY flaw. the bumper looks good.....then it becomes a gaping hole, idk just my opinion. id say performance now :thumbup: keep it up!

·
World Rally Blue Sentra
354 Posts
damn nice job on the car! hehe love the wing (have it too :))

i think the invader c/f hood would of really made your front look good, im still debating which one to get. i dont think its too ricey like the others do... its tastefully done keep up the good work gurl!

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
oh damn! i see it! that looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.

·
Banned
408 Posts
SONiCBOOM said:
Heres without the front bumper cut

Thanks for all the comments!
How much was it to get the 2 inches out of the bumper?? it looks really nice and now i want mine done.

·
Registered
361 Posts
1.6pete said:
for some reason i can always tell its a girls car..........nothing ment by that, its just for some reason when i see pics i think (thats a chicks car) and 8 times out of 10 im right.
Somehow i doubt that

Nice car

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
looking real good ! keep up the good work ! wonderful job !

1 - 20 of 56 Posts