Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
6,855 Posts

take those 2 breather filters off and replace it with the stock hose. that filter is letting un measured air and throwing off the A/F ratio.

pull your pants up :thumbup:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1.6pete said:

take those 2 breather filters off and replace it with the stock hose. that filter is letting un measured air and throwing off the A/F ratio.

pull your pants up :thumbup:
is that right... thanks... didnt know that..

and my belt hangs off................ my shorts are on... bro

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
6,879 Posts
i love that filter...you know the part number by chance?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the comps....

going for hotshot header...
JWT cams, ecu..
pulley

and as far as the K&N part NUMBER... E-1009
the only thing with that one is that it has a 3 1/4" outlet... was too big for my 3" adapter, i got pissed cuz i could have sworn it was gonna work... but i got creative and cut the rubber outlet of my old cone filter, made it get inside of the K&N's outlet... and then sliped ontoo my adapter for a tight fit... i'll try to get pics to help explain...

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
6,879 Posts
well it looks mean with that nice ass filter....was it about $50?

·
Please Shift Here
10,240 Posts
SENTRAdriver_06 said:
well whadoya kno, the 99 GA16 also has that shitty little purge valve as well. Sorry, something I noticed since I just tore mine off upon installing my thermo spacers and new intake manifold.

BTW, it's the thing on the top right (left in the picture) of the intake manifold, in case you have no idea what I'm babbling about.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.