Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
omg i think no wait i know i have the loudest car out of dne hehehe i just got a dc sport header so now my car is catless and my loud ass car just got about ten times louder but the weird thing is it got a lil deeper of a tone but its still to much to handle outside of the car i hope i dont get pulled over for it :thumbup:

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Get an exhaust cutout and it'll be even louder. :thumbup:

lol...if you're worried about sound (too loud) maybe you can get someone to weld in a resonator?

·
Registered
319 Posts
MrEous said:
Get an exhaust cutout and it'll be even louder. :thumbup:

lol...if you're worried about sound (too loud) maybe you can get someone to weld in a resonator?

once i got a resonator the popping noises stopped and it got a lot quieter

·
Registered
0 Posts
A resonator doesn't really restrict flow much, just opens it up for a bit and smooths it out. The HP difference with vs without resonator would be insignificant, if anything. Besides, you can always make up for any lost power with a sticker or two! ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well im the type that every lil bit helps cuz i spray so i want as restrictionfreeexhaust as i can get i know its not a word and i do have two stickers the dne ones but i think they made me slower but hella hoes keep staring :thumbup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
you dont know anything about loud until you run around a couple days with the j-pipe only (no down pipe) I made people next to me scared, literally they would swerve and cover their ears when i got on it. I did it to some girls in a convertible bug, and the expression on their faces was really priceless. plus there is nothing like really "hearing" your turbo :cheers:

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
LOL!

B13 SE-R with a gen 6 hotshot header... and no dump pipe... the flange didn't fit, so we had to cut it off and weld the rest of the system together from there.. so my friend drove all the way across Houston with just the header bolted onto the car.. I could hear him coming a full 45 seconds before he turned the corner at the end of my street, which is a 1/4 mile or so away.. :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
gt95stang300 said:
well im the type that every lil bit helps cuz i spray so i want as restrictionfreeexhaust as i can get i know its not a word and i do have two stickers the dne ones but i think they made me slower but hella hoes keep staring :thumbup:

i have a resonator, and when i goto a 3 inch system i will have a resonator, i hate the attention.

nice robert, i ran open downpipe for 2 days and one mustang guy shook his head at me hahaha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts