Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
6,855 Posts
also, i would hose your car off every now and again with the "shower" setting on the nozzel. dont use high pressure but enough to take some dirt off. and yes get a car cover! they sell universal covers at pep boys. it dosent need to be a $300 protects all like a bulit proof vest. just enough to keep the rain and sun off.

· Banned
6,855 Posts
jlee1469 said:
hmm i noticed i have scratches already and i did use the blade i dont know if thats where it came from... sad tho :(
any scratches the blade made could be buffed out easy with some meguires "scratch-x" but not for a little wile still (clear coat takes a good coubple months to really really get heard) but go to target and buy either a mr.clean "spotless car washer" or some "diaper clothes". i only use the filter fuction of the mr.clean car wash, i hate the soap. wash your car like normal (with any soap yo choose) then hose it all off, then use the misting filterd water all over your car and let it air dry and you wont have any spots, i promise.

p.s. can any one see this? idk yet if you can.

· Banned
6,855 Posts
^ pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease dont. not on a b13, keep the classics rice free.

· Banned
6,855 Posts
you know, i just realized. you should have removed the black vinyl inbetween the side windows and painted that as well.

· Banned
6,855 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.