Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. While most of my car enthusiast life (about 1 year) i ahve been really interested into drifting and the 240/180sx...well since i am only 17 years old i figured me attempting to drift would just get me grounded. So today i went out and bout a 1993 Nissan Sentra se-r (sr20de) for $1900...it has 124k miles on it and it looks and drives really good. This is an upgrade from my first car, a 1987 Acura Integra LS (which i did a lot of work to..engine swap etc.)

Anyways my main question is where should i get parts for this car...im gonna stick with the sr and turbo it for sure...but cosmetic whise i would like a cf hood...but i dont really know where to look.. any help would be appreciated thanks

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts

·
Destroyer of worlds.
874 Posts
i would reccomend that you leave your car a sleeper. the sentra se-r was essentially desighned to be invisible. this will make you *cough* less visible to cops*cough cough* if you get my drift.

and yes, i love my se-r. it is easily the funnest(real word?) car i've ever driven, even stock its a blast. and the sleeper looks only add to the fun, people always saying "psh, you got a sentra slow poke" and you get to see their faces when you prove them wrong. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
se-r is deff a sleaper car just clean up the body and stop any rust from starting and keep her in good condition thats my opinion. When people ask me what i drive and i say sentra they just laugh but thats just because they are ignorent and have no clue so just remember that out on the road people think the same thing and will loose.... maybe even there money especially if its stock lookin, personally i like a little rust lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahaha...thanks...today is the first day i get to drive it...im SO excited..olh and its a 5spd if i havent mentioned..all stock except teh cd player

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
yea im lookin into a way to move the cd player down to that lower tray area infront of the shifter, i dont like the player at the top im used to it ont eh bottom like on the b12s and that way no one sees it and are less tempted to steal it. id rather have my guages up there to see easier. someone please let me know if u run into a kit like for that

·
Registered
5 Posts
Reliable???Fun???.....YEAH of course ....i have a 91 sentra ser and its stock and ive never never been smoked by another stock honda yup...you got urself a good car ....ENJOY :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts