Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its time so say goodbye to my 95 200sx (maybe) our Nissan dealers are having a "$4,100 for your car deals" you can tow the car there, or however you want to get it there, and they will give you that money (yeah right) anyways, I was thinking of going for this deal. I was just wanting some feedback on what car to get? I was looking at the Sentra SE-R. Is this car worth getting? I dont want another 200sx se from a year ago, just waiting for ANYTHING aftermarket to be available for the car. I want this car mainly for speed, so is there a lot of aftermarket support already? How about the Spec V? Are these powerful at all from the factory?

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
sentrastud said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hes right! its hella cool! get it in RED!!!

-Nick
Bah! Red?! Naw Sunburst Yellow, or Vibrant Blue would be my choice. If not, then gimme one in Blackout or Molten Silver :D

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
The new SE-Rs aren't that great. The tranny feels like crap and Nissan still refuses to ditch the solid beam rear axle. They do handle pretty well because of the big sticky tires but the suspension tuning is pretty bad, due to the crappy design. Sentras haven't had a good suspension system since the B12s and B13s.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Mainly for speed? You need VQ-power. A 2003 Altima 3.5SE, 2003 Maxima, or a 2003 350Z will get you where you want to very very quickly. :)

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ehh, im probably not going to go for a Nissan, im not much of a four door person, and the backs dont look so great. Im probably going to get the new 02 Honda Civic Si, its pretty slick.

·
0 Posts
yeh get the si in white and slam it with some spoon's that shyt is i'll...don't 4get to do a k20 swap too!!! and you have a badass car!

·
Registered
95 Posts
im with pshe91, im ditching my 94 sentra for a civic si in a coupla months, its just that theres soo much more stuff out there for the civic then the sentra and i just like the look of the civic over the sentra, but the sentra so far has made a hell of a good first car

·
0 Posts
cuz it costs too much to swap a better engine into the rsx while wit the si you can swap the rsx engine and be runnin low 14's

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
You think a Civic Si is better looking then a Sentra?? Please PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE!!!

BLECH!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
i am not talking a 02 civic!! i cant afford that shit as a 16 year old high school student with a part time job! haha im talking a like 92 and up civic whatever i can find for like 5gs,

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
03 White Spec V said:
umm wit bolts ons u can...
Even with bolt-ons they are torque'less

Civic SI
Mods: AEM Cold Air intake, DC Sports 4-2-1 header, Neuspeed
8mm plug wires, and Mugen twin loop muffler.
Peak WHP: 148.1
Peak TQ: 103.9

That's weak TQ!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts