Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
just talked about in the general section also :D, but thanks for the update.

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
slow_sentra322 said:
just talked about in the general section also :D, but thanks for the update.

easier for you to talk about then it is for us to write it then create the page... not to mention NPM has several times more readers than the forums has members... ;)

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
It's not bad...I am not a futuristic styling fan but that concept does have a charm to it.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I like it, I would probably get it if it comes out in like two years and around 20k. It would be like the 350z, most people hate the style of it at first but then just got used to it and then started to like it. Well that was how I was like anyway...

·
NPM Executive Editor
214 Posts
AznBoiBryant said:
I like it, I would probably get it if it comes out in like two years and around 20k. It would be like the 350z, most people hate the style of it at first but then just got used to it and then started to like it. Well that was how I was like anyway...
If you hated the look of the Z as it is now you would have really hated the first concept with the round headlights.

The Sport looks awesome. We'll have to see what Nissan ends up throwing under the hood! I hope it ends up turbo'ed like the pictures indicate.

·
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I like it .... I already sorta liked the look of the Mazda 3 hatch, this has a similar look to it, but a little more refined and two door!

I wouldn't be surprised to see one of these in my garage down the road.

Just added a few new pictures,,,just released..

Check out this exhaust... now remember this is still a concept...The 350Z had several things like this that didn't make it to the production model..

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
c-note comes to reality....sort of. I like it. :) Does remind me of the Mazda3, but I prefer the 3's interior....so far. I like it.
Is it just me, or is there a boost gauge under the tach????

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
i have always been a huge fan of hatch backs and this car is just great. it has those sharp lines i am in love with (like the new caddys) and the best part is this is still a "concept" so by the time it does come out many of the "eye catching, outlandish quirks" should be worked out and the styling will be a tad more subtle. the body is quit high $$$ right now, it seems like the rear valence is carbon fiber (from another pic a saw)

i really like the wheels, i think the bits of chrome look amazing with the white color of the body, and they are a cool design. also as mentiond in the OT thread.......looks like it has a boost gadge :thumbup:

theres a photo shop of what im talking about/ shaved silver line and door handle. now they need to change the door handles (not a fan of those triangle things) and i think thats about it......im not too sure about the front and rear bumper though :rolleyes: i cant tell if i love them or hate them.

·
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
myoung said:
We mentioned that in the write up.. sure looks like it..

No disrespect to the Spec V , but we've been waiting for a mid level priced sport compact 2 door from Nissan for quiet sometime.

A little family resembablence to the GTiR or European Nissan Almera Sport :thumbup:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
myoung said:
No direspect to the Spec V , :thumbup:
i was never really a fan :(

this, however, has my full attention. (and thats hard too do! seeing as i have ADD out the ass)

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Honestly...I think sales of this car will BLOW the Spec-V out the water! Not only the fact that it's turbocharged...but also just the fact that it doesn't look like a sentra. :D I honestly tried to like the B15 but never completely did...unless its on a side profile, lowered on some C5's (i think). But this one just steals the show from the spec-v...in my opinion. And boost is always a good thing. :)
Oh, I saw the mention of the boost gauge in the write-up when I kept reading on. :D
I said it for the Azeal, and I'll say it again for the Sport....welcome back, Nissan!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Giving the current situation of gas prices, would this effect the car sale? I mean can you have both power and a good gas mileage for a turbo car?

1 - 20 of 195 Posts