Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hey all! First time ever being on a forum and looking for any tips or advice. I recently purchased a 2018 Sentra SV. I absolutely love it. Amazing gas mileage and it is definitely peppy when I give it some gas. I'm looking to do some upgrades, just to make it a bit more enjoyable for fun driving. I haven't really had any luck finding any carbon fiber pieces (looking to get a carbon fiber hood and spoiler) nor have I had a lot of luck finding the rear drum to disc kit. I'm also planning on getting a turbo set up in it at some point, but not having much luck there either. Does anyone have any suggestion on where to look for these things? Or any good ideas on things to keep an eye on moving forward with upgrades (I have a cat back system and a cold air intake picked out already)?

Any advice would be welcome, as google just keeps sending me to universal eBay pages 馃槶.

Admin and Sup Mod keeping the peace
Well hey all! First time ever being on a forum and looking for any tips or advice. I recently purchased a 2018 Sentra SV. I absolutely love it. Amazing gas mileage and it is definitely peppy when I give it some gas. I'm looking to do some upgrades, just to make it a bit more enjoyable for fun driving. I haven't really had any luck finding any carbon fiber pieces (looking to get a carbon fiber hood and spoiler) nor have I had a lot of luck finding the rear drum to disc kit. I'm also planning on getting a turbo set up in it at some point, but not having much luck there either. Does anyone have any suggestion on where to look for these things? Or any good ideas on things to keep an eye on moving forward with upgrades (I have a cat back system and a cold air intake picked out already)?

Any advice would be welcome, as google just keeps sending me to universal eBay pages 馃槶.
To start off with; state your engine and transmission type. I'll assume your car is a B17 generation; the engines available were a HR16DE, MRA8DE, and a MR16DDT; the transmissions available were a 5-speed manual, 6-speed manual, 5-speed automatic, 6-speed automatic, and a CVT.

The older Sentras that used a QR25DE, there's quite a bit of high perf accessories available.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To start off with; state your engine and transmission type. I'll assume your car is a B17 generation; the engines available were a HR16DE, MRA8DE, and a MR16DDT; the transmissions available were a 5-speed manual, 6-speed manual, 5-speed automatic, 6-speed automatic, and a CVT.

The older Sentras that used a QR25DE, there's quite a bit of high perf accessories available.

There goes my forum noobness showing itself. I have a 1.8L with the CVT. I don't actually know which engine that is though 馃槵. The MRA8DE seems to be what mine looks like.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts