Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you are reading this............THANK YOU!!! continue on......................
Ok, Welcome to the board! There's a lot of great information here at your finger tips. This is what you need to do to find it:

1) Use the search button often. Think general key words, etc. You'll find a lot.
2) Read the stickies! They're stuck for a reason, because there's more good information in them!
3) When you've exhausted these resources, please, PLEASE post your question! That's why we're here. You can't find anything? we'll answer it for you.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, i have just bought a 200sx h reg and the car is giving off a lot of blue smoke out of the exhaust. the car has done 140000 miles and i don't think it has had a new turbo. I have put thicker oil in and this hasn't changed a thing. I have also noticed oil on the floor under the engine so there is obviously a leak also there is oil splatter coming out of the exhaust. I would to know if this is common and weather you think it is the turbo or the valve seals if so could you tell me where i could get these parts from.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.