Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I own a 89 Pathfinder XE with some work done to it, and it needs some more done to it so you will probably be seeing alot of posts from me asking questions. I am a newbie when it comes to working on trucks. Hope I dont get on everybodys nerves with the questions. Oh and how can I post a pic of my Pathy??

·
cheese
618 Posts
Lifted89Pathfinder said:
Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I own a 89 Pathfinder XE with some work done to it, and it needs some more done to it so you will probably be seeing alot of posts from me asking questions. I am a newbie when it comes to working on trucks. Hope I dont get on everybodys nerves with the questions. Oh and how can I post a pic of my Pathy??
hey welcome to nissan forums, enjoy your stay .ask questions, but search before ya do, just in case it has been covered, as to posting a pic, put it in the member's ride section .

·
Registered
54 Posts
as of the 21st i am a nissan driver. i laid honda to rest. i just got a 2005 sentra spec-v. :cheers:

·
poster
1,894 Posts
Lifted89Pathfinder said:
Welcome. :cheers:

To host a pic you can go here. Once that's done you can head over to our Member's Ride section to show them off. Always try a search before posting because alot of topics have already been covered. And most of all, enjoy your stay. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts