Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone! I'm new here. I'm here because I want to acquire a 82-86 B11 Nissan Sentra hatchback someday to do some mods to it. I'm think of using the drivetrain from a 87 Sentra 4WD wagon and use it to convert the B11 to 4wd. My dad use to have an '85 Nissan Sentra B11 hatchback which he bought new. I liked that car very much, but it was dying in Arkansas and was sold for $200. It took us from California to Arkansas with a bad engine (it was a pain up the Cajon Pass up the 15N) and then that was the end. The engine was rebuilt and the transmission and clutch were replaced as well as a couple of C.V. joints. It was truly a great car.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome!!

I think there are lots o people here that can be of assistance in what you're searchin 4.

I'm around to boost up mn NX1600... and i've already seen a lot. I'm sure this is the right place 2b 4 u as well

Cheersss

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Please remember to search before asking all of your questions :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone know someone who has done that type of conversion? Thanks for welcoming me.

·
THINK BLUE
1,014 Posts
Welcome, quite a project you are planning to do. Browse through the B11 section and if you don't find what you are looking for, post a thread there. I'm sure there will be someone that can help you out....see ya

1 - 6 of 6 Posts