Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there, rights now i drive a vw gti and im looking to go faster. Ive always love all the z cars but i really love the 300zx. I found onw the other day by me for sale. its a 90 with 119000 on it. A ton of money was jsut spent on it for reapairs but it sounds like its perfect now. the motor was went through brakes done, wiring redone. Its the twin turbo 6 and its a manual. But i dont know anything about these car and i was wondering what u experinced people thought about this car. Do u think its worth looking at and is there anything i should look for like problem area of the car physically or mechanically. Anything will help thanks alot ahead of time.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Well first, your posted this in the Z31 section which covers 1st generation 300ZX's BUT

Both 300ZX's have an amazing amount of potential, 119,000 miles isn't bad. What are they asking for it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'd put a turbo VR6 in the VW before I bought a Z32...

·
ZPOOLNZ
1,609 Posts
Pray they replaced the turbos when they did all the work. Other then that have a mechanic give it a quick check to make sure everything is good.

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
z31 said:
I'd put a turbo VR6 in the VW before I bought a Z32...
Yeah, since the VR6 is such a great motor..... :rolleyes: Personally I'd rather have the VG30DETT, makes the VR6 look like weak plastic garbage. And for what he'd spend to turbo the VR6, he could get the TT which is 300 Hp and RWD, stock. Now that makes more logical sense.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts