Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop a line and say hello. I just purchased a 2005 Nissan Frontier LE Crew Cab. The only thing is I have seen pictures of the truck, I have paid for the truck, signed all the paperwork, had it delivered to my girlfriends house and did everything but actually see the truck in person and drive it. I will be back in the states next week to finally be able to enjoy it before my girlfriend puts too many miles on it.....wish me luck....

·
Registered
44 Posts
haha, doesnt it suck how that works? the same thing happened when i got my 240 - i paid for it, but i had to wait a few days while the guy paid off a lien on the title, but unfortunately i had to go to DC to present at this conference for college, and my g/f had to drive my car for the 3 days i was there, and ALL i was thinking about the whole time was that she was driving it and i wasnt!!! Good luck, though, and let me know what you think of it; a friend of mine is thinking of getting one but cant decide

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You...

Thank You for welcoming me to the group. I will check back with the group(s) to find out about performance accesories for my truck. I haven't found anything yet because of the "newness" of the truck. I am a car junky and the Frontier should make a nice new addition to my car/truck stable....

·
Vanilla Ice all the way baby!
1,198 Posts
welcome to NF don't forget to check out the OT section sometime, thats where the party is if your ever interested in a good laugh, or looking to meet people here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts