Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Just registered with this forum. I too will be running in the SE-R cup series. Very excited. Hopefully I'll be on the starting grid on June 8-9.

John

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sentra Hybrid said:
Hey all! Just registered with this forum. I too will be running in the SE-R cup series. Very excited. Hopefully I'll be on the starting grid on June 8-9.

John
Hey John, good to see you here.

Damn son, you've been around longer than me. :p

C

·
0 Posts
Do you guys have *ANY* idea how hot it is going to be at Willow in June?????!!!!!!

I am *so* not looking forward to this... I hope Ryan just makes the races 30 minutes.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey George! I don't know if I've been around longer than you but you definitely contribute to the list a lot more than I ever had. How's it going out there in the Lone Star State? I know the Dallas Mavericks fans aren't too happy today. Heh heh. At any rate, I hope this road racing thing isn't short lived for me. You know, you should come out and race! You'd put a up a good fight in the SE-R series with the experience you have. Make things real interesting!

Rob, don't know how hot it'll be but June in the desert isn't going to be fun. I plan on cooking my breakfast on my hood the weekend of the race. :D

Anyway, I hope to get my suspension back together soon so I can shake the car down at Thunderhill. I have to make sure it doesn't overheat under race conditions. I remember going there last year and I was overheating quite quickly. Since then I took out all the coolant and went to water and water wetter, a bigger radiator and new hoses. I'm hoping my water pump is still good to go.

John

·
Registered
185 Posts
ClassicSE-R said:
Do you guys have *ANY* idea how hot it is going to be at Willow in June?????!!!!!!

I am *so* not looking forward to this... I hope Ryan just makes the races 30 minutes.
Geez the guy gets married and now he squats when he pees.

What did you do with my friend who drove from LA to Dallas w/o AC and was a real man?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts