Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My name is Cody, I'm 18 years old and I live in Canada. I have a 1989 Nissan 240SX Hatch with a S13 Redtop SR20DET arriving in 3 days. The car is being completely re-done by myself. I'm a 3rd year Automotive Service Technician. But anyways, enough talking, I'll see if I can get some pictures up. But before I do, does any one know a person or website I can refer to in terms of full SR20 rebuilds? I just need a different P.O.V. of measurements. After all, you can't just throw parts in an engine :) I need LOTS of measurements (Valve overlap, piston stroke, camshaft duration, plus MUCH more) My sole purpose for this is a fast HP built car with reliablity. I'm trying to aim at 300-400 horsepower mark. Anyways, here is my car.
WARNING: Some of the pics are huge (for the slow computer users)
Newest pics at the bottom.

http://www28.brinkster.com/s13240sx

·
Registered
29 Posts
Mekanik22 said:
Hey guys,

My name is Cody, I'm 18 years old and I live in Canada. I have a 1989 Nissan 240SX Hatch with a S13 Redtop SR20DET arriving in 3 days. The car is being completely re-done by myself. I'm a 3rd year Automotive Service Technician. But anyways, enough talking, I'll see if I can get some pictures up. But before I do, does any one know a person or website I can refer to in terms of full SR20 rebuilds? I just need a different P.O.V. of measurements. After all, you can't just throw parts in an engine :) I need LOTS of measurements (Valve overlap, piston stroke, camshaft duration, plus MUCH more) My sole purpose for this is a fast HP built car with reliablity. I'm trying to aim at 300-400 horsepower mark. Anyways, here is my car.
WARNING: Some of the pics are huge (for the slow computer users)
Newest pics at the bottom.

http://www28.brinkster.com/s13240sx

Hey nice to meet you Cody....Welcome to NF and I have to say I love the pics of your 240sx...keep up the good work. :thumbup:

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
Congratulations on joining NF!!:thumbup: Nice work on the project :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts