Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay....Gone are the custom gunmetal halos. Added the crystals today, thanks to Liu! (Thanks!).

BTW - I KNOW.....IT'S F'n DIRTY! (I refuse to wash my car when it's -10 windchill).

·
Registered
186 Posts
91sentra said:
because he hates everyone especially you ;)
why especially me? that is jacked up.

·
Registered
186 Posts
91sentra said:
youll just have to find out the hard way, you should check out OT. alot of people seem to have a problem with you there. ;) ;) and ;)
lol nice code. you got me good. :cheers:

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
nice ass headlights..........nice

·
Registered
239 Posts
Tim.... I was going to tell you how sexy your car looks then you go and ban me instead :rolleyes: no compliments for jOO :thumbdwn:

haha, some ppl never learn. :cheers:

anywho, now that I can post again, gotta ask if you wish you went with the crystal clears from the beginning. I've got my crystal clear headlights/corners sitting in my room waiting for the temp to rise. Seeing yours makes me want to install mine right now! *But I must wait for the rocks and salt to go*

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hell yeah!! I wish I went with them in the first place! The grey halos were nice "LOOKING", but that's about it. Took it out for a drive last night after I installed them and DAMN! I can actually see when I drive at night!

OH yeah!! BTW - LOOK at the link before you click ANYTHING on the internet! :D

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
hey tim what kind of bulbs do you have? i have the factory 99 heads with the bar grill with silver star head light bulbs and they are crazy bright. but i am going to buy some xtra vision. just a warning to you, if you get thick fog the SS are very dangerous, they make it impossible to see, the xtra visions are the same technology as the SS but with out the blue coating. oh and DAMN GOOD LOOKIN FRONT! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

you know what you should do next? look into the C/F eye lids and PM "konfusion3" about the C/F OEM bar grill he has. i think that would look really clean.

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
Very clean look. Has a fresh "updated" look to it now.
Nicely done.

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wickedsr20 said:
Very clean look. Has a fresh "updated" look to it now.
Nicely done.
Thanks guys, looks A TON better in the daylight. I'll take a couple of better pictures later. Gonna be a while, though. MASSIVE SNOW!! :(

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
I like it a lot more than the halos. I bet you are enjoying the ability to actually see things now too :D

·
poster
1,894 Posts
Gimp, car is lookin' good...almost as good as the driver. ;) LOL :p

Crystal headlight/corner combo looks sooo damn sexy, i'll have to eventually slap a pair on. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts