Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I figure I should introduce myself as I will probably be hanging around here for a little while at least. Today I closed the deal on a silver 2004 pathfinder le platinum, has 46k on the clock. Black leather, one owner. It seems to be in very nice shape and have the records of maintenance with it. I wasn't originally looking to purchase this automobile but it caught my eye when I was looking at Titan's, I drove it, and the rest is history.

My reason for buying the pathfinder is that my d.d. which was a 95 chevy blazer just took a shit and I needed something to get me back and forth to work and to d.d. As my other car, which some people will boo, is a 2004 Cobra and will not even move down the driveway in the winter weather we get here in NW IN. I'll post pics as soon as I can, it already has an appointment to get the windows tinted and a remote start installed next tues.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome to the Pathy family!!! I am sure you will enjoy every minute of your new driving experience. As for the Cobra...I am jealous!!! I Dream of having a Cobra.LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the Pathy family!!! I am sure you will enjoy every minute of your new driving experience. As for the Cobra...I am jealous!!! I Dream of having a Cobra.LOL
Ya, its alot of fun, puts down right at 452.3hp and 452.8tq to the ground. I might put it up for sale come spring time, not really sure though. I come from Ford/subaru background as far as performance cars go and this is my first step into nissan's. I have always loved the maxima's though and my grandpa swears by nissans.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is a couple pictures of the cobra, no pics of the pathfinder yet, it is like -3 outside right now. Now my only dillema with the pathfinder is they have given until monday to decide if I would like a Nissan extended warranty of 4 years 48k miles for $1695. Not sure if I should do it or not because all I have read is good things about the reliability of these automobiles. Anyway....

Sorry about the size.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts