Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few words on who I am, I drive a 98 Fronty 4x4 XE with 68K. I am in the Army and living in or near Portland, OR. and spend most of my free time taking my boys off road and teaching them how to fish or hunt and basic survival skills which also include how to work on the truck. although it really has not needed anything more than the basic tune and oil change. I love this forum and it has kept my love of the Nissan line up as strong as ever. based on the amount of info and knowledge that is shared. I am getting a Titan to replace the little Fronty, but I won't be buying it until 2007 due in part to a deployment to Afghanistan in 2006, I could buy it now but that would mean that while I am gone the 18yr old son would have full control of my new truck.... I want to be the first to put the scratches in it and not have to hear about it second hand while Im overseas. well thats about it for now...thx for the great site

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
Congratulations on joining NF!!:thumbup: I don't blame you for wanting to be the one to make the first dings on a new Titan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts