Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is Kevin Freeling.

I got a 96 white 200sx 5speed with 144k about a month ago.
I got it thinking it would be quick like the 240sx
wrong

Im doin all i can to it but UPS is taken its sweet time

I had a 92 black RS integra 5spd
manny windows
manny locks
no AC
lowered 2" all around on eibach coilovers
removed all emblems
ugly altezzas (yuck)
clear corners
clear bumper lenses
2 sony xplods
1600 watt american legacy amp
new 2way speakers all around
22% tint
custom straight pipe with hp muffler
CAI
wanli s1090 lowpro's
17x7 BSA rims (10 spoke gun metal)
then got white 17" motegi mr7 rims (same size)
falken ziex
entire black/yellow theme(paint/shift assembely/race steering wheel/pedals etc etc)
nissin brake calipers all around
alpine flip down HU
chromed over bulbs that glowed amber for turn signals but didnt look like egg yolkes
im sure there was more but thats all i remember

i was racing home when i got cut off and lost control into a ditch and flipped end over end. needless to say it was wayy totalled. steering wheel broke off, seat brackets broke, all lights broke, dash fell apart. every thing was F-ed up. the only thing i got out was the speakers and subs and HU
sold all that.
it was said to be my fault and no insurance and wreckless driving ticket.
goin to court soon to fight it and get my insurance claim.

waited a few mths saved some cash and was lookin for cars on a rainy day with my dad, found this, and i jumped on it cus it was 5spd, power windows, power locks, tinted windows, and i thought it would be like the 240sx cus the names. didnt get a chance to pop the hood and take a look at the wimpy 1.6L

i cant complain, its a nice car, just not fast

so far ive done what i could but its not much

i put the white rims on with falken ziex (looks real good)
red out the amber in tail lights and tinted them nicely
custom short throw shifter
new shift boot
boss 2k watt amp (4ch)
2 audiobahn dub 15'' subs
0gauge wire
proper adapter blocks from 0ga to 4ga into amp
new 2way's in doors/back
and the alpine HU

i want a body kit, aftermarket fenders (probly not z3's tho), stage 2 turbo kit, racing seats, shave doors, shave side moldings, new brakes, drop 2" all around, blue airbrushed graphics, blue calipers, indiglo gauges, white interior superior dash, all that sh*t.

im not sure if i want to keep it and do all that over time, or get a new car when i graduate. i was thinking about an STI or GTO but realized a 30+ thousand dollar car for when i just get out of high school, is a bit far off, even making payments would be hard for a car that expensive
i started thinking more realistically and thought about an rx8 used then for less then 25k, but you have that rotary engine problem. then i started thinking about a GLI 1.8 turbo, or a VR6 GTI or a civic SI. anything i get im gonna want to modify. alot. so i cant get a 35000 dollar STI or EVO or GTO.
and even recently a scion tc but havent done my research on that yet
and i surely dont want to get a impreza or something less then the best trim of that model. like i would be happy with the impreza but kicking my own ass i didnt get the sti like when i had my integra i was kickin my ass i didnt have the GSR, or liken now i wish i got the SE-R.

anyways, sorry for the incredible rant, im new here and i know how forums work.

thx guys

this site should help me with my decision.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
KevinFreeling said:
waited a few mths saved some cash and was lookin for cars on a rainy day with my dad, found this, and i jumped on it cus it was 5spd, power windows, power locks, tinted windows, and i thought it would be like the 240sx cus the names. didnt get a chance to pop the hood and take a look at the wimpy 1.6L

i cant complain, its a nice car, just not fast

so far ive done what i could but its not much

i put the white rims on with falken ziex (looks real good)
red out the amber in tail lights and tinted them nicely
custom short throw shifter
new shift boot
boss 2k watt amp (4ch)
2 audiobahn dub 15'' subs
0gauge wire
proper adapter blocks from 0ga to 4ga into amp
new 2way's in doors/back
and the alpine HU

i want a body kit, aftermarket fenders (probly not z3's tho), stage 2 turbo kit, racing seats, shave doors, shave side moldings, new brakes, drop 2" all around, blue airbrushed graphics, blue calipers, indiglo gauges, white interior superior dash, all that sh*t.
wimmpy 1.6? Check out ww.nissanperformancemag.com 230+ HP on one and 249.5 on another.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not wimpy, but its a slight downgrade from my 1.8
i just wish i had a lil bigger block to start with

i miss my teg dearly

ill post pics of my car tomorrow

thx for the welcome

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i didnt have full coverage then, seeing as how it was a 2500 dollar car. and we didnt expect a totalled car.
actually i was getting ready to sell it

we are going to court soon to prove the accident wasnt my fault, drop the wreckless driving ticket, and sue the jerk that caused it cus the cops botched the investigation

1 - 9 of 9 Posts