Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday... i'm new here.. thought i'd intro myself...

I'm from way down under in Australia and i've got a 2001 Pulsar Sedan (but we seem to be the only place that calls it a Pulsar)....

anyway... no engine mods as yet cos the Aus spec comes with crosslinked rear suspension and rear drums so im still deciding if it's worthwhile...

:)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there's a few available...

whiteline (suspension) have just started producing components for the car....

there's nothing really hardcore available for this engine down here.... the standard breathing mods are there.. but that's about it....

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
do they have dampers? just wondering.

well if you're looking for mods............check out www.hotshot.com for a CAI and header....they are the only ones who make a header right now, but the gains are impressive.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
headers = extractors yer?

nah.. i know a guy who's already got em... like i said.. there's already breathing mods available for the car....

there's also a guy in western aus who's apparently turbo'ed his.. but i havent heard much from him....

·